Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Patah Hati

This is the first poem being posted in your blog:


semerbak wangi bunga taman sari

indah langit jingga sore hari

nyanyian damai nyiur pantai kelana

terpaan angin padang sabana

angan rindu awan kelabu

nikmat tatapan bulan purnama

ingatkan hati akan dirimu

namun semua tinggal di angan

untaian kata hanya tertambat di lidah

risau hati rindu adinda pujaan

ramai kota bahkan tak mampu

alihkan gelisah dari benakku

hanya berlutut tersimpuh berdoa

mohonku Tuhan jagalah dia

amin.



You named it 'galau'. And then couple days after that, you posted this one:


some kind of angel you must be, a grace

I never thought I’d say this, but

never, dear, I’ve met a person quite like you

too carefree, maybe too nice for your own good, but no matter

An artist, God sure is

now ‘perfect’ is an underrating word, because of you

I thank Him for our meeting is true

Not a single moment of us being us I forget

unique, grand, beautiful, this experience is

regret crossed my mind, as you left me behind,

regret of not trusting this heart to you.

Am I supposed to just forget it all? tell me

how am i supposed to do this, alone? I can’t, you see

Maybe you can teach me how to erase you

all of it, though short, unforgettable memories, I’m sorry


Do you know how I felt after I've finised read those poems?
Suddenly I know that you'll never become mine. Ever.


Jogja, Kamar Kos
'aku patah hati'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

 
;