Monday, December 26, 2011

The Friendzone


Just found another paragraph worth to publish here. Taken from Melissa de la Cruz's Blue Blood series, book three, called "Revelation". A record a.k.a confession made by Oliver Hazard-Perry about his feelings for his best friend, Schuyler Van Alen.


"... So, yeah—again, you're asking me why I did it. Why I let her take my blood,
let her mark me as her own. Do that whole "familiar" thing. All that jazz.


I guess the truth of the matter was, I didn't want her to have to do it with someone else. I didn't want to share. 
She was already so different from me, changing already.
She is different. She's going to live forever, while I'm only going to get to go around once.


I wanted to hold on.
Because yeah, I do love her.


... Jack is going to leave her one day. I know he will. He's too much for Schuyler. They're wrong for each other. Anyone can see that.


And when he leaves her, I'll be there.
However long it takes, I'll still be there for her.


Waiting.


So I guess Schuyler's wrong. I guess I'm a pretty romantic guy after all."


So? What do you think? Is it really make you say: Aaaw, so sweet, or am I just being melodramatic, again? <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

 
;