Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Twitting's really fun!



Below, is one of themes I like the most in Twitter. It's rhyme and it's soooo much 'gombal'. Enjoy the twits :D


"You remind me of Twilight. The image of you keeps me up in this long wintery night." -@dekjihad

"You remind me of Legolas Greenleaf. My heart will fall to pieces if you decides to leave." -@ariefamarta

"You remind me of Draco Malfoy. Only your smile that I truly enjoy." -@zpudjiastuti

"You remind me of Chasing Liberty, one night without a word from you and this journey feels like end eternity." -@dekjihad

"You remind me of King's Speech. You are so out of my reach.." -@fatimaalkaff

"You remind me of Mr Darcy. About our future, you just can say: let see." -@zpudjiastuti

"You remind me of 500 days of summer. The moment our eyes met, I wish it lasts forever." -@dwikaputra

"You remind me of Perfume. I follows your scent, even I didn't presume." -@zpudjiastuti

"You remind me of Fight Club. You make my heart shattered like a broken cup." @fatimaalkaff

"You remind me of Harry Potter. I love you so dearly, that nothing else would matter." -@dwikaputra

"You remind me of The Exorcist, without you my zombie nightmares would persist." -@dekjihad

"You remind me of Mizushima Hiro. Forever, you are my unbeatable hero." -@ariefamarta

"You remind me of Mr. Bean. The cutest one I ever seen." -@fatimaalkaff

"You remind me of the Black Swan. One half of me says you're the one." -@dekjihad

"You remind me of Up. Once I've said I'll love you. There is no way that I will stop." -@dwikaputra

"You remind me of Captain Jack Sparrow. The sweet and funny little jokes of yours always chase away my sorrow." -@zpudjiastuti

"You remind me of Babel. To forget you is something I would never capable." -@fatimaalkaff


Isn't it lovely? Hahaha.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

 
;